domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

How green...?

I try to be concerned about the environment, but it is a very difficult task. Caring for the environment is really complicated. Usually attempt to clean everything I mess, water my yard, recycled materials and things like that. But the truth is that they are insignificant acts, since just spray my deodorant out of the shower'm polluting the planet, or every time you smoke a cigarette every time I participate in a roast every time I go to the bathroom whenever travel by bus. It is much more what I bring to destruction than working for care. In a way maybe it's okay, because if humanity is over the planet will recover and will continue to exist. Environmentalists have always generated me confusion care of nature is only a pretext to take care of human existence, if they really ensure the land, would deal with the disappearance of the human and preserve the natural. Anyway, I think in basic terms you might consider my concern for the environment as something that occupies part of my thoughts, but I consider it a task nonsense most of the time. I think that will be good believe in a coexistence between the human race and this world and everything that exist in there. But is really difficult if you think about this.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio