lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

Hijo de Satanás

This is the book that i’m Reading in this momento of my life. I’d read a lot of books in my life, this is why I choose the current. It was a very difficult work, you know, the choosing. This book was wrote for Charles Bukowski (August 16, 1920 – March 9, 1994). He was a German-born American poet, novelist and short story writer. This book in particular is a re edition from Septuagenarian Stew: Stories & Poems, a Bukowski’s publication from 1990 that arrived to Hispanic américa with the title “Hijo de Satanás”. The book contains a series of short stories about bohemian life from very different characters in a world of pain, boredom and monotony. Also, in the original edition of this book, this has a lot of Bukowski’s poems. The histories talk about gamblers, alcoholics, drug and homeless people, or also about normal people looking for escape from his empty lives. Has a quick lecture, with a soft but brutal narrative that envelops to the reader. I like this style and I would really like read more from this writer. The life has a new veil when the night come to us and "the new" is always fun.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio