MadMen
I like see series.
Since I have internet -and since I know how to use this- I spend my time
downloading a lot of series to my computer. The last of these is MadMen, where
told the histories of different persons in the world of advertise, in
particular from the Madison Avenue. The main character is the best creative of “Sterling
Cooper”, Donald Draper. He is a mysterious man with a dark past who lives for a
part a perfect life with his wife and his childrens and, for the other hand, in
the dirty world of advertise with womans, alcohol, and excesses. The history
evolves with the different troubles of him and the others persons around the
Don, his familiar dramas, his instabilities psychologies, his hungry of money
and the false of the society. The creator of this serie is Matthew Weiner, the
rights belongs to AMC and is in the air from 2007. Madmen –like sick man- has seven seasons and
his finale series will be the next year when arrives the second part of his
last season.

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]
<< Inicio