My favorite picture
This is me. I was doing piss in this very moment. I remember that day for a lot of reasons. This picture was taken for one of my best friends, Jorge, while we stay in El Quisco passing our time together in holydays. We travel with our friends from the school because we don't see us in all the year, everyone of us busy with his careers or his jobs or whatever. I was really drunk in this picture, waiting to see the sun appears from the sea. That day we play football in the evening, eat rice with sausage before we left to the beach, and drink a lot of alcohol. I used this picture like profile photo in my facebook because this moment was the end of a very good day and night. I hope come back to this beach and repeat the act, drinking and laughing with my old classmates.


0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]
<< Inicio