L.A. Woman, The Doors
Is a hard work choose one single song or a album and explain why is better than others. In this case i take an album from my favorite rock band called The Doors. L.A. Woman is a very nice work with psychedelic paints in more than one song. I really like because the sound in this album is like a road trip, with the wind entering for the window, a long way front of you and the notes running besides you. The disc was recorded in 1971 with greats songs like Riders on the storm, Love her madly or L.A. Woman… is a very great time when I hear this album. And the next is the best part of the trip, when I close my eyes and see the cars hiss by my window like waves down on the beach. Come and go, one and another time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2uqaO1jRyk

1 comentarios:
Well written post! Interesting choice. I don't know why I don't like that kind of music. I know them, but their music seems not to be interesting to me! Well done!
Publicar un comentario
Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]
<< Inicio