lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

The best holidays

When I was in the secondary school there was a classmate who gave the idea go to a central coast beach. The first time, I was very impress for the initiative but for the other hand, I had some fear about this adventure. The hours that I was running in my head about go or not, was too insane for me. Finally I understood that the adventure was that, the unknown, the fall to the darkness. My thirteen years was a perfect mistake in a lot of senses, but this was the best decision. I went to El Quisco with four friends and one father. In this time I was starting to drink alcohol, I smoke my first cigarette, I made friends for the rest of my life until today. The beach has a new color from that year and my feet walk to every place with the shadow of my friends. I never forget the sensation of the cars passing by the window, with the waves down on the beach background. I come back to El Quisco every year –without parents- and this is the best panorama for the summer. Is like return to feel the unknown, or the fall to the darkness, at least once in the year.  

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio