lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

My future job

What will be my future job? Is a very difficult answer to find, but more than that, the problem is the question itself. Nobody would want work for a unknown person or for a big company with a smile in her/his face. Is ridiculous think in me living the life of other, playing with the expectative of others persons, looking for a salary, transforming my dreams to the requirements that I need. Actually I study Journalism in the university and the employments that I could get are very simple and monotone, with a lot of empty works inside of depressives places, follow empty facts in a world who nobody cares. Basically, my career is for the dominant class, the people who have the power, the decisions, and the money. Being honest, I need a brand new idea to find me a place in this city, in this country, in this world. I would like write a lot of text about a lot of topics for a long time of my life. Or make documental films or some like this, against the route that other drop instead of me. I don’t want be comfortable, being comfortable would be a big mistake a dishonor to my mind. So, like we can see in these lines, I’m far away to be able to respond this question, but I know what I think to respect of this topic.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio